Monday 15 September 2014

Review: Kelly Osbourne MAC Lipstick in Dodgy Girl

I know this is probably a bit of a late review, but I love this lipstick a lot and you could say, it's well tested! I bought the Kelly Osbourne lipstick in Dodgy Girl a couple of months ago, I thought it was out of stock, as it is a limited edition range but I managed to purchase it from the official UK MAC site! 

You can still get this lipstick and her range from Ebay and Depop! A little bit more expensive but so worth it!
It is a matte lipstick but like a lot of the matte lipsticks from MAC it is surprisingly moisturizing! I have terrible chapped lips all the time and I exfoliate before putting on lipsticks and this glides on beautifully. I like to pat the lips with tissue after applying the product, then apply the lippie again and pat. It works really nice. The only downside to this lipstick, I feel, is that it lasts a really long time but it tends to turn a pinky colour and stains your lips rather than staying purple. I found myself re-applying it through out the day/night, a lot more than what I normally would when wearing a MAC lipstick! 

It retails at £16.50 which is a standard price for MAC cosmetics! Like I said, it will unfortunately be a little more now when buying from sellers online.


All in all, I love this product and re-applying it isn't the biggest deal in the world! Also, it matches my hair! (review on this hair dye coming soon!)

Did you get anything from this range? 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...