Wednesday 4 September 2013

Katy Perry Killer Queen makeup video

Hey dolls! 

A few days ago I first saw Katy's new ad for her new fragrance 'Killer Queen' on the TV. I personally love the ad and can't stand the whole drama of "but Beyonce was a Queen in her video" blah blah blah, get over it, we can all be Queens!

The hair was amazing, and to be fair it did look like it was advertising some sort of hair product! But we can't blame Katy for having some amazing hair *cough* wigs!

I adored the makeup she had to complete the look, a very simple classic smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a red lip, here's my version in a video, hope you enjoy (:






Oh, and yes I have tried the 'Killer Queen' fragrance and I don't like it! ha! I'm going to stick to 'Purr'!

Within the next few weeks expect some Halloween looks! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...