Thursday 9 May 2013

Outfit of the Day; Orange and Gold

Clothes;
Top - Topshop £16
I'm also wearing plain black shorts and tights and I can't remember where I got them from!
I'm not wearing shoes as I'm making art today and staying in doors, it's raining ):

Make up;
Face;
Foundation - Dainty Doll 
Bronzer - Sleek in 'Light' 
Blusher - 17 in 'First Kiss'
Concealer - Max Factor Mastertouch in 'Ivory 303'
Highlighter - Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch in 'Naked 1'
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in '001 Transparent' and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Lightscapade'

Eyes;
Eyeliner - Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer in '261 Noir'
Winged Eyeliner - Barry M Blink Eyeliner (black)
Mascara - Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express in '100% Black'

Lips;
MAC Matte Lipstick in 'Sounds Like Noise'


Nails;
Rimmel - '025 Strawberry Fizz'
Miners - 'MI8056 Moroccan Mint'

Accossories;
Kissing Mice Ring - Claire's 
Cat Watch - New Look


Hey guys, so I haven't done one of these for a long time! I wanted to do this just to show off my new t-shirt really! It was a very, very late Christmas present from my brother ha! I love the cute cut out shoulders!
I'm not a massive fan of jewelry, so I just have a simple, but very cute, ring on. The make up I'm wearing is my every day make up added with my new lipstick from the Hayley Williams MAC Collection! I love it! I love that it suits my skin tone and the colour is grear for Spring/Summer! 

A silly photo for fun!
XO

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Really love your shirt!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say...