Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hayley Williams 'Still Into You' makeup!

Hey guys! I posted my first video, (kinda, I know I uploaded this last week but I turned into a time lapse instead because I hate my voice, you know like you hate your telephone voice? Yeah like that....)
I loved the makeup Hayley wore in the video, even though it was hard to see! I tried my best at re-creating it and here is the finished look! 






I have more character makeup on the way! Including Edward Scissor Hands and Marceline the Vampire Queen!

P.S I also got my Paramore tickets today! They're coming to the UK, I am so excited!

8 comments:

  1. firstly, lucky you!! I love Paramore <3

    your make-up is amazing! you look stunning

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so lucky! I've loved them for like 9 years of my life and never had the chance to see them!

    Thank you so much! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love hayley williams makeup :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you're super pretty:) Also it's nice to hear someone talking about Hayley Williams again-I adore that girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Ah I've adored her since, forever! :D It wasn't nice that they went off the map for about a year but their new album is so kick ass that I forgive them! (: xo

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say...