Friday 10 February 2012

Working

I realise I haven't been posting for a while (try more than a month!) It's not that I've been busy, well, I have been because of work and college, to be honest, I have been feeling so uninspired lately that it has gotten on top of me.
I'm trying to shake off this funk and get back into drawing, so here's what I did recently:


I drew this on a train and finished it off at my partner's house, I used pencil, colour pencils and fine line.

I've created a few more illustrations which I hope to get printed soon!


I began drawing this piece months ago, the detail of the photo is immense and I know it's going to take me forever to draw, I'm currently working on it now to get it finished soon.


I'm really sorry for my absence and I really hope to get back into the swing of blogging again!

Thank you so much for you continuous support, I really appreciate messages I receive, they make me so happy and inspire me to keep going xo

You can follow me on tumblr if you wish (:

4 comments:

  1. Yep, totally agree with the upper comment! :D your work is great, keep drawing and you'll get even better! :) I never actually learned to use a pencil properly. I could use some help :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:
      I think just practice! I could never draw with pencil but I took an art class and learned about the different shades and that really helped me understand how to use them, I bet if you kept going you'll be able to use them (:

      Delete
  2. I love love love your first drawing. If that's you on a bad day I can only imagine your best work. Best if wishes stay creative & beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Such a lovely thing to say (: xx

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say...