Saturday 11 December 2010

December

I am really sorry for my absence but I've been having health issues for a couple of weeks, nothing serious! I promise next couple of weeks i'll pick this up again!

Okay, so today I am wearing a CTFxC shirt, owl necklace, black skinny jeans and a housewife skull scarf around my head!
It's very relaxed as my friend is coming over and we're watching Christmas Movies! Anyone done this yet? I'm so excited!

If you don't know, CTFxC are a couple, Charles and Alli, that document their daily life via youtube, they're so cute and I enjoy watching them. The shirt is a Warhol style of thier adorable doggies! :D
Check them out!

Be back soon, promise! xo

3 comments:

  1. Very jealous of your face! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwww you are STUNNNNNINNG Kel! (It's me, Jadie btw ;)) I hope your teeth feel tons better soon my lovely. You are beautiful with a capital B :)

    <3

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say...