Friday 1 October 2010

(:

Happy 11th Birthday Bella!


I can't believe it's been 11 years since I got her for Christmas!
I was always obsessed with cats, since I was very young. I used to love drawing them on everything. I always wanted one but my Dad was never good with animals. When I was 7 my parents finally gave in. In the begining of December 1999 my Mum took me to a house where the woman was giving cute kitties away. There was one left.


A small, cute, black and white, yellow eyed beauty.
I sat on a one seat chair, nervous, as I'd never held a real life kitten in my small life.
She sniffed around my feet and jumped up onto the arm of the chair and started crying at me.
I think at that moment, my heart melted.
I picked her up and cradled her into my arms where she lightly purred and closed her eyes.


We took her home and I couldn't stop playing with her. Expecially as it was around Christmas time, she loved playing with the decorations!
Her sleeping place was next to the front room door.


She knows me very well and has for years. She knows when I'm sad and curls up next to me to keep me happy.
She knows my happiness.
and she's always been there when I'm painting, watching me.
I love it when I find her in silly places.
I love coming home to her and seeing her cute face.
I love it when she twitches her paws.
and I love finding her asleep on her back with her big Thumper feet in the air.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say...